Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Flickr 5 Thing

So, I've spent about one hour 30 minutes here trying to make sense out of number 5. Some of the tools didn't seem to have a product that I could post. I've been toggling back and forth like a madman. I haven't felt quite this stupid since being introduced to differentiated equations when I was 12 years old. One of the problems with this kind of learning is that there's nobody to provide advice. I can't put my hand up and say "Please Sir." The tone of the email from our masters today seemed to be "You're all stupid. Just get on with it." That's basically what my math teacher told me as well. Consequently a life of letters. Oh well. I have a sneaking suspicion that what I have planned to be a daring exposure of flesh on my blog will instead be another little question mark. Or not.

No comments: